This church was started in November of 2005. It is a non-denominational Bible church where the Bible is central to all that is taught and practiced. The church’s commitment is to the preaching of the Word of God, the Bible, and to reaching out to the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Come join us and grow with us as we chase hard after God, His Word, His will, and His glory.
As a local body of believers here in northern Utah we are to know the risen Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to make Him known to our community and to our world, and to faithfully study, live, and teach the principles of God’s Word, the Bible.
- The Bible is the verbally inspired complete Word of God and without error.
- There is one God who exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- All men are guilty of breaking God’s moral law in attitude, word, and action and as sinners deserve sin’s penalty, which is present relational separation from God and without remedy will result in eternal separation from God in the lake of fire.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the eternal second Person of the Godhead, who as the virgin born son of Mary became fully man as well as fully God.
- Jesus Christ is the only Savior, who lived a perfect life and died as man’s substitute for sin’s penalty on the cross, and redeems those who repent and believe in Him.
- Jesus Christ arose from the dead, ascended to Heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God.
- Jesus Christ will physically come again to restore, rule, and reign.
- Believers will be resurrected to everlasting joy, and unbelievers to everlasting punishment.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- The Great Commission was given to the Church and the task of world evangelism is the mission of the Church today.